“He’s my friend that speaks well of me behind my back.” Thomas Fuller
This 365 day challenge has been a wonderful ride. I’ve learned so much and have met so many wonderful people. Today, many thanks are in order.
First, I must say thank you to Nadie at Lil Lady…Giant Brain. She uses her creativity to encourage others, and I appreciate her nomination.
Then, I must also give a warm thanks to Photo Poetics for the nomination for the Liebster Blog. Hop on over to the blog and enjoy poetry inspired by wonderful photographs.
As part of these awards, I’ll need to tell you some random things about myself! Here are a few:
- Travel – I love to travel and have spent two years in South Africa, my growing up years in the United States, and most of my adult life in Thailand.
- Art – I’ve never had an art class, but I have a great appreciation for artists.
- Coffee – I’m a coffee lover. I like it with milk and medium strength. Coffee is my best friend in the early mornings.
- Work – I love teaching. It’s fun to share new ideas with others who get excited about learning too.
- Student – I’m a perpetual student. I love reading books that teach me how to do something new.
- Goals – I like have goals I’m working toward. It gives me a direction.
- Projects – Getting projects completed makes me happy. I like a project that I can finish quickly because for me, I like the finished piece of work.
- Wife – I have an awesome husband who puts up with my great need to learn and to change.
- Mom – I have three of the most awesome children I know. I guess I have to call them adults now. I’m proud of them. They are all creative and love dabbling in many projects like I do.
- Life – I love God and have a passion to share God’s love with people I meet. Whatever I do, I hope that others know more about God because I’ve helped point them in that direction.
Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Share 10 things about yourself
- Pass the award to 6 or more bloggers
- Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger Award onto your blog
- Notify the new nominees
Here are my nominees:
Film is Love – Here, you’ll find some amazing photographs! I always enjoy the unique perspective I find here.
Indulge, Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences – Lesley will take you everywhere doing just about anything. I don’t think it would be easy to try more things than this young lady has tried.
3rd Culture Children – I relate to this blog since I also have 3rd culture children. Enjoy the creative touch at this blog.
Savoring Today – I love the recipes and links shared at this creative sight. I’m not very creative with food so Savoring Today gives me inspiration!
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
- Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers.
Here are my nominees:
Taking the World on With a Smile – I love the way that Karen puts a positive spin on life. Stop over and visit her blog today.
Healthful Momma – Here’s a fun new blog that reminds me of the early years with my sweet children. Give Healthful Momma a visit and send a nice comment her way!
Thank you again for your vote of confidence by stopping in this year. May the Lord bless all of you during the holiday season!
With much love here at BrainCaviar,